|Russound Catches Fire in Customers Home - http://itsonfire.org/|
A Russound CAV6.6 whole-house audio controller installed in my home started on fire and except for a fluke of timing and some quick work with a fire extinguisher, could have burned down my house and killed my family. I was truly surprised that relatively expensive home electronics like the Russound CAV could burst into flames. With all the regulation and focus on safety these days, I thought units of this type from well known manufacturers like Russound were virtually fireproof.
For more information visit: http://www.itsonfire.org/Link Details